Home & Mortgage
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)?
- How long until my loan is paid off?
- What would my loan payments be?
- What is the balance owing on my loan?
- Which is better, cash up front or payments over time?
- What is the impact of making extra debt payments?
- Should I pay off debts or invest the money?
Paycheck & Benefits
Sometimes it is difficult to find websites that have the information you need. Here’s a list of
resourceful sites that have a wealth of information for individuals and businesses.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants http://www.aicpa.com
- California Franchise Tax Board http://www.ftb.ca.gov
- California Secretary of State http://www.sos.ca.gov
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants http://www.calcpa.org
- California State Board of Equalization http://www.boe.ca.gov
- Internal Revenue Service to check on your refund https://sa1.www4.irs.gov or http://www.irs.gov
- Small Business Administration http://sba.gov
- Social Security Administration http://ssa.gov
Link Disclosure: The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you click on any of the links provided here, you are leaving this website and viewing information provided by a third party. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided by any third-party website. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, websites, information and programs made available through this website. By access one of these websites, or calculators, you assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the third-party website